The Jaspa project is held in sourceforge. The followings downloads are available there:
- Jaspa for PostgreSQL binaries for Linux and MS Windows OS.
- Jaspa for H2 binaries for Linux and MS Windows OS.
- Source code.
Jaspa 0.2 release
From version 0.2.0 we distribute a small linux distro as a VMWare image. This image is useful for people who want to try Jaspa in a fast way skipping the jaspa installation process.
- Get more information about the Jaspa minimalist distro
- Download Jaspa minimalist Linux distro (382 M)
In order to display the geometric data using a GIS desktop software there are three possibilities at this moment:
- Apply a patch to the gvSIG software. Installation instructions.
- Apply a patch to the Kosmo GIS software. Installation instructions.
- Using UMN Mapserver as a graphical front end.
- Using Open Jump and ad-hoc queries